Thursday, June 2, 2011

Pretty Little Summer





I know, I know! It's been over a MONTH since I last blogged! My month of May was PACKED with activities, almost all AP English related. But it is now SUMMER!!
What things am I looking forward to most this summer?
-Pretty Little Liars
-Britney Concert
-No AP English
I follow the PLL actresses on Twitter and I LOVE the photos they tweet. Yeah. They truly are that pretty.
I would be lying if I said my summer was "freakin fantastic" or off to an amazing start or what not. It's just been eh. The highlights have beent the few days I've been able to fit in with my beau :)
Speaking of him tomorrow we're having a little picnic that I will be SURE to document for you all. It's only fair!!
I decided to post the PLL pics because one, they're gorgeous, and two I am TOO excited for the premiere in a few weeks! I don't know what I would have done if I had to wait all the way until the fall for new episodes.
I'm hopefully having a little Pretty Little Liar party with the girls too, dressing up required and cupcakes and candy galore!
I'm going to make the best out of this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment